Monday, November 15, 2004

Post-Therapy Kerry Supporter Speaks Out Publicly

(Hat Tip: Drudge)

Karen, whose medical insurance covers the treatment...

If I heard the Kerry '04 campaign correctly, I thought nobody in America had medical insurance. I thought that's why he wanted to give us his.

"Dr. Schooler absolutely understood the pain this election caused me...,"

I'm sure that $150/hour had nothing to do with his *choke* understanding *cough*

"...and he opened my mind to a new point of view," Karen said.

I thought liberals were already open-minded. In fact, I would say most liberals are so open-minded that their minds fell out a long time ago.

Why can't the left get the hint that we heard their message loud and clear and that more than half of us have no interest in entitlements and wealth redistribution?

No comments: